Surgery

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
jaxi123

Surgery

Post by jaxi123 »

If you had decompression Surgery and no relief even though you were entrapped, could the pain be from rectal Prolaspe?
Would rectal Prolaspe be noticed during PNE surgery? Cane PNE surgery cause PNE?

For those of you who had decompression surgery and later had to have rectal Prolaspe surgery did it make your PN pain worse?
Violet M

Re: Surgery

Post by Violet M »

jaxi123 wrote:If you had decompression Surgery and no relief even though you were entrapped, could the pain be from rectal Prolaspe?
Would rectal Prolaspe be noticed during PNE surgery? Cane PNE surgery cause PNE?

For those of you who had decompression surgery and later had to have rectal Prolaspe surgery did it make your PN pain worse?
I don't know if PN pain can be caused by rectal prolapse for sure but for sure lots of people have rectal prolapse without PN pain. If you had TG approach PNE surgery I think it would be possible to have it without a rectal prolapse being noticed but I could be wrong.

Can PNE surgery cause PNE? Theoretically yes itf you have scar tissue formation from the surgery and it entraps the nerve.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
jaxi123

Prolaspe surgery

Post by jaxi123 »

If you had this type of surgery what method did you have? How soon could drive?
Did it make your PN pain worse?

Return to “SURGERY”