Prudenal Neuralgia Treated by Dr Michael Durtnall

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
KatieRS

Prudenal Neuralgia Treated by Dr Michael Durtnall

Post by KatieRS »

I had suffered from pelvic pain throughout pregnancy and had further complications following birth. Unfortunately the active hypnobirthing labour I worked so hard for ended in an epidural and episiotomy which caused all sorts of further problems.

I had had various treatments with physios and osteopaths without any long term improvement, but being recommended Sayer Clinic by a close friend with similar issues was the way that I found Michael and his team.

I started treatment with Michael and Sofia Oct 2015, 12 months after the birth of my baby. At that point my main symptoms were a burning sensation when going to the loo or pushing in any way / lack of clitoral sensation / tightness and strange feeling around my episiotomy scar. I also suffered with very tight hip flex pain / weak pubic area on the left side and coccyx pain when sitting.

We are now in March 2016 and I have seen a 80/90% improvement in the burning sensation and thankfully seen a return of sensation. Through internal and external manipulation Michael has also helped to improve the tightness of the episiotomy scar tissue inside and out, and whilst I still feel there is some work to do, the improvement has been vast. My coccyx pain has also improved to a similar level.

I would highly recommend anyone with similar issues to go and see Michael and his team.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”