Neuromodulation -Dr. Marvel

Read about the latest Technology, which Doctors are performing this technique and the advantages and disadvantages of this cutting edge pain management therapy.
stephanies

Neuromodulation -Dr. Marvel

Post by stephanies »

I learned today that Dr. Marvel, who is practicing in Annapolis, MD, is doing pudendal neuromodulation. I checked his website and indeed he has this listed under "Meet Dr. Marvel". I don't know about his experience or his methods or his success rates, but thought this might be a helpful resource for PN pain patients in the mid-Atlantic/southern parts of the U.S.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
cztober

Re: Neuromodulation -Dr. Marvel

Post by cztober »

Hi,

I just had the implant done by Dr. Marvel 2 days ago. So far so good, I think it's helping. I recommend Dr. Marvel.
Hopeitworks

Re: Neuromodulation -Dr. Marvel

Post by Hopeitworks »

cztober wrote:Hi,

I just had the implant done by Dr. Marvel 2 days ago. So far so good, I think it's helping. I recommend Dr. Marvel.
How are you feeling cztober? Marvel is also my doctor and he suggested neuromodulation for my PGAD.

Hope

Return to “NEUROSTIMULATION”