down time for updates

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
mod3

down time for updates

Post by mod3 »

During the coming week the forum may be down for short periods of time while our webhosting company does some upgrades.

Mod3
mod3

Re: down time for updates

Post by mod3 »

Our website and forum were down earlier today. We aren't sure why and our web hosting company was not sure why. We had to restore the website from a backup that was completed as of midnight last night (Saturday night January 9). Any information posted since then has been lost. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you posted something since midnight and it was lost, you may want to re-post it.

Violet
Dusty_in_Hope

Post by Dusty_in_Hope »

Hi Violet

Are there still problems with things being lost?...Only I sent a private message to chlo236 just this afternoon and I can't see it in my outbox or sent messages.

I'll do a test pm to you I think.

Thanks

Dusty
mod3

Post by mod3 »

No, it was just for that one day -- or part of a day. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Our webmaster and bluehost have fixed whatever the problem was.

Violet
Dusty_in_Hope

Post by Dusty_in_Hope »

That's okay, thanks, Violet. It's a mystery then as to what happened to my pm to cho236, especially as my test message to you was sent okay and received by you okay etc.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”