How to change my own password ?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
lexie

How to change my own password ?

Post by lexie »

Hello Lexie here,

I was given a password but when I type it in it does not work. if i cut and paste it form my e-mail it works fine so i am not able to figure out if the letters are correct or are recognised as a one or an i or and capital L,
its frustrating and can someone tell me how can i make my own password please where do i go todo this or are you allowed to make up your own password. Gosh do i feel stupid right now.
thanks
lexie
Rosemary

Re: How to change my own password ?

Post by Rosemary »

Hi Lexie
While you are logged in go to 'User Control Panel' in light blue above here below 'Board index'- click on it.
Then click on the 'Profile' heading - then choose 'Edit Account Settings' - this brings up an opportunity to change your password but you do still need to put in the old one to do so - but sounds like you will have this on your 'copy' button anyway.
Hope my memory serves me right and that this is correct - sure it is what i did at one point.
Take care
Rosemary x

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”