Mesotherapy/bio puncture

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
bikelover

Mesotherapy/bio puncture

Post by bikelover »

Anybody tried this? I surprisingly met a plastic surgeon in my town, who was a student of Dr Dellon, and knows his techniques for treating peripheral nerves, for diabetic patients in particular. He's proposing this treatment to me, in a couple of sessions, and guarantees to provide good results. Is this some sort of quackery or has anybody tried this or herd about this already? Or should I just go to Houston for the second block at alcock's...? :|
Violet M

Re: Mesotherapy/bio puncture

Post by Violet M »

Hi Bikelover,

Haven't heard of this therapy. Just wondered if you went through with it and if so, did you have any good results?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”