Help in NZ

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
Milly69

Help in NZ

Post by Milly69 »

Has anyone from NZ found a doctor or physio that has been helpful.
catherine a

Re: Help in NZ

Post by catherine a »

Hi Milly,

We have had a few people here from NZ. Some have traveled to Australia to see Prof. Vancaillie. You could try sending an email to WHRIA (Women's Health Research Institute of Australia) ask them if they have anyone in NZ who treats Pudendal Neuralgia and who has been working with Prof. Vancaillie. So far he's the only doc. in the Southern Hemisphere that I know of who has set up a clinic specifically for PN.

Phone: 1300 722 206
Fax: 9283 1158
Email: info@whria.com.au
Postal Address: Level 12,
97-99 Bathurst St.
Sydney, 2000
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
Milly69

Post by Milly69 »

Hi Catherine,
Been to Sydney to Whira, found it of little help. No follow up.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Milly, you could try sending private messages to some of the people who posted in this thread and see if they have any ideas for you.

http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/view ... =30&t=1856
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”