Dr. Dellon

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
curious1

Dr. Dellon

Post by curious1 »

Has anyone had successful surgery with Dr. Dellon? If so please tell me about the type of decompression and anything else of importance. I am truely sorry about the cases that did not turn out well despite the great start. Has any of you asked his opinion for this turn of outcome?
siamon

Re: Dr. Dellon

Post by siamon »

It's a difficult decision to make. I think it depends on whether your pain levels are high, whether you have any quality of life, and how certain you are of the diagnosis. If your pain levels are high but you are in good health otherwise and expect to live for quite a few years yet it would be difficult to face living with high pain levels for a long time. My recovery from surgery was slow but it was well worth it since I have a decent life back now; however, I can understand why you would not want to go through the recovery period. I wish you all the best in your decision.
siamon

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”