Sydney Comedian...on Pudendal Neuralgia

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
catherine a

Sydney Comedian...on Pudendal Neuralgia

Post by catherine a »

Would love to see this show but I'm in Perth and the Fringe Festival is in Sydney. for those who can make it, I think we should give her all the support she deserves. She's been through a rough time with PNE and has managed to bring it to her comedy act. Congratulations to Sally Kimpton.

http://2013.sydneyfringe.com/event/come ... kimptonite
Last edited by catherine a on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
2004 PNE following vag. hysterectomy and A & P repair. 2007 TIR surgery France. severe entrapment at Alcocks canal & SS ligaments . Have my life back. 90% cured.No longer have medical appts.or physio.Some pain remains but is tolerable. 2012 Flew from Australia to the UK without pain flare. Very manageable. Almost back to normal. Now hold support group meetings at KEMH Subiaco Perth WA. Every 2nd Sat. of the month. Still pace my activities. PN doesn't dominate any more.
Sydney150

Post by Sydney150 »

Deleted for privacy
PN since March 2006. Chronic pain from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. Currently apply Xylocaine Ointment 5% (applied approx every 80 mins). See chiro once or twice a week.
Tried PN physio, Acupuncture, Cymbalta, Lyrica, Palexia, Topamax,Valium suppositories, Endep, Endep cream - can't tolerate them, quit after being drowsy, depressed, weight gain. Had PRF procedure July 2012, no improvement. Had TG PNE release surgery August 2012. L5-S1 spinal fusion and L5 nerve decompression Feb 2015

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”