Dr. Sheldon Jordan

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
lindsayg

Dr. Sheldon Jordan

Post by lindsayg »

Hi. Has anyone seen Dr. Sheldon Jordan? I am currently seeing Dr. Hibner for Botox shots. Get my next round next week. I can't wait as they have helped a lot. I love Dr. Hibner but it's so impossible to reach him or anyone in his office. I live in Texas so I have to travel to Phoenix to see him. We are considering a move to Los Angeles for access to better medical care for both my husband and myself. I've read about Dr. Jordan but don't remember seeing anything about him on here. Please share your experiences with him.
Diagnosed with vulvadynia 2009
Diagnosed with PFD 2011 Dr. Andrew Goldstein in D.C. Started pt for one year, didnt help
Diagnosed with PN Dr. John McDonald UCLA Jan. '12
Had 3 pudendal nerve blocks with Dr. Hibner 2012
Had Botox shots Oct '12. Worked great for 6-7 weeks. Had them again Feb.14th 2013 didn't help
Am currently being treated by Dr. Prager in LA.
Violet M

Re: Dr. Sheldon Jordan

Post by Violet M »

People on the old tipna forum used to post about Dr. Jordan being very good but I don't have any firsthand experience with him. He's certainly very experienced as he's been doing this for quite a few years but anyone can have a bad reaction to Botox no matter how good the doc is. I guess since you've already tried it hopefully it would not be a problem for you. I have also heard good things about Dr. Noor Gajraj in Texas if you stay there.

Best,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
lindsayg

Post by lindsayg »

Hi Violet,
Thanks for answering. Where in Texas?
Diagnosed with PFD 2011 Dr. Andrew Goldstein in D.C. Started pt for one year, didnt help
Had Botox shots Oct '12. Worked great for 6-7 weeks. Had them again Feb.14th 2013 didn't help
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Plano

http://www.noorgajraj.com/

We have his publication on the website if you want to read it.

http://www.pudendalhope.info/sites/defa ... Gajraj.pdf

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
lindsayg

Post by lindsayg »

Violet,
No one realizes what a big state Texas is. Plano is almost the same distance to El Paso as Los Angeles is! But you never know, I may need to stay in Texas for some reason!
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Sorry...didn't know where you lived in TX. :oops:
lindsayg

Post by lindsayg »

Violet
Not a problem. Now that I read lottanerve's success story yesterday I am looking into Dr. Prager. Do you know anything about him or his treatments?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

No, I don't Lindsay but hopefully Lottanerve can answer questions -- and you can find out more on Google.

Violet

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”