Botox

Botox options, which Doctors use this form of treatment and techniques offered.
Ezzl

Botox

Post by Ezzl »

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced high increase pain levels after they have had botox injections post surgery.

I had botox done a week ago the 2nd round post surgery my pain levels were well controlled in hospital as i had endometriosis removed aswell but 2days after botox my pain has gone through the roof, my pain meds arent even taking the edge off and im scared
pianogal

Re: Botox

Post by pianogal »

I had botox finger guided in the areas they could reach in my vagina and my pain levels rose after I had them. my outer portion of the vagina relaxed but the internal part spasmed up more. But it seems that as the botox wore off eventually things settled down and my vagina seems also more back to its normal shape. I'm scheduled to have botox again soon..with a different doctor (dr. hibner) and hoping to hit different muscle groups deeper in to help.
-straddle fall age 4-7 w/bleeding labia, tampons hurt in teens, papsmere started annoying pelvic 'tingling' & pne in 02
-obturator surgery w/ Filler in 05 (useless, created sciatic & plantar fascitis pain)
-TIR surgery w/ Bautrant in 08 and vestibulectomy in 08 in France (vest. removed pain w/intercourse, pain w/sitting increased post surgery)
-chronic fatigue & food allergies/migraines (gluten, milk) from pain meds in 08
-want a life back. I'm 34 w/8+ years of pain

Return to “BOTOX”