New to posting, and whery

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
onlysams

New to posting, and whery

Post by onlysams »

Don't get me wrong, I find this forum a tat comforting, so that's why I decided to pop in here and make it official, so now I will be puttin myself out there, but not all the way yet, with time, maybe.
I just wanted to say Hi and say that I exist around here, so we'll see you around probably.
I also know more than I might look like so I could help a tat around here and there.

Thanks for accepting me
Violet M

Re: New to posting, and whery

Post by Violet M »

Welcome to the forum. We will be interested to hear whatever words of wisdom you have to offer. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
April

Re: New to posting, and whery

Post by April »

Welcome, Onlysams! Glad to have you here.

April

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”