Yoga Video Session for Pudendal Neuralgia

This is an area to share and learn about new Medical Advances and Techniques where we can be educated and educate.
jon

Yoga Video Session for Pudendal Neuralgia

Post by jon »

I've not tried this yet, but there are some remarkable comments from people who were helped by doing these simple exercises.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3A7qIM6qknw
Left testicle pain since 2008. Left sciatica 2010-2012. Failed left epididectomy, orchiectomy, botox injections, nerve blocks and internal physical therapy. Genital branch of genitofemoral and perineal branch of pudendal nerve cut. L5-S1 microdiscectomy cured sciatica. Dorsal Root Ganglion nerve stimulator failed to help and was removed. I have had 4 pudendal nerve blocks, two from Dr. Poree worked for 2 hrs. The ONLY break from pain ever.
Violet M

Re: Yoga Video Session for Pudendal Neuralgia

Post by Violet M »

If you have a true nerve entrapment you have to be careful with any type of exercise or stretching because if the nerve can't glide normally, it can really flare up your pain and damage the nerve further. At least that's how it was for me until I had the nerve released.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “MEDICAL ADVANCES & EDUCATION”