IT + medicine?

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
jir39

IT + medicine?

Post by jir39 »

Recently, I was searching a bit on the Internet about new trends in medicine. I have such strange hobby interests. :twisted: I don't know if you noticed, probably yes but that trend called "software as medical device" is becoming popular now. It means the combination of IT and medicine, it seems to be a breakthrough, doesn't it? I see a lot of possibilities for such a connection, e.g. in telediagnostics during pandemics or low populated areas ...
YrkinSon

Re: IT + medicine?

Post by YrkinSon »

it is in any other field.
Wilgre

Re: IT + medicine?

Post by Wilgre »

jir39 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 7:44 am Recently, I was searching a bit on the Internet about new trends in medicine. I have such strange hobby interests. :twisted: I don't know if you noticed, probably yes but that trend called "software as medical device" is becoming popular now. It means the combination of IT and medicine, it seems to be a breakthrough, doesn't it? I see a lot of possibilities for such a connection, e.g. in telediagnostics during pandemics or low populated areas https://www.cogniteq.com/blog/mobile-ap ... ent-trends I learned more about this by reading the article..., which describes how trendy medical software is.
Absolutely, the convergence of software and medicine is indeed a groundbreaking trend with immense potential. "Software as a medical device" opens up a world of possibilities, especially in areas like telemedicine and remote diagnostics. During pandemics or in remote regions with limited access to healthcare facilities, such technology can be a game-changer, allowing for efficient diagnosis and treatment without the need for physical presence. The ability to leverage IT solutions to enhance medical practices not only improves accessibility but also enables more personalized and efficient healthcare delivery. It's an exciting time to witness the transformative impact of technology on the field of medicine.

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”