MR Imaging of Entrapment Neuropathies of the Lower Extremity

Published Reports and Medical Information
Useful links to PN related articles.
PN-SufferVT

MR Imaging of Entrapment Neuropathies of the Lower Extremity

Post by PN-SufferVT »

Please see the below link. My wife is working on getting the complete pdf from the hospital.

http://radiographics.rsna.org/content/30/4/983.abstract
PN started in June 2009, quickly pain level went to 10. PN probably caused from long hours sitting in car, followed by weightlifting/sports daily. My pain level are now daily between 1 and 4. I do not know if I have true entrapment, but definitely know I have neuralgia of the PN.
PN-SufferVT

Re: MR Imaging of Entrapment Neuropathies of the Lower Extre

Post by PN-SufferVT »

I now have this article if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks
PN started in June 2009, quickly pain level went to 10. PN probably caused from long hours sitting in car, followed by weightlifting/sports daily. My pain level are now daily between 1 and 4. I do not know if I have true entrapment, but definitely know I have neuralgia of the PN.
KC17

Post by KC17 »

I'd like to take a look at it. Please PM me.
Pain started suddenly April 2010.
3T MRI w/ Dr. Potter, January 2011 shows bilateral impingement of the dorsal nerve of the clitoris.

Unsure what to do next because my pelvis is a mess.
PN-SufferVT

Post by PN-SufferVT »

KC17 wrote:I'd like to take a look at it. Please PM me.
Pls PM me with your email. Thanks
PN-SufferVT

Post by PN-SufferVT »

What I find fascinating about this article (even though they do not mention pudendal) is what they are look at in the images. They are looking hyperactive or hypersensitive nerves, instead of entrapments or scar tissue. I

Return to “LIBRARY - PUBLICATIONS & MEDICAL JOURNALS”