overwhelmed with going to dr hibber

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
Missingmylife42

overwhelmed with going to dr hibber

Post by Missingmylife42 »

Just started to fill out paperwork and put all my questions together and feeling so overwhemled. So many qusetions. Can't I just tell him everything. :'(
calluna

Re: overwhelmed with going to dr hibber

Post by calluna »

Start with what you want to achieve, maybe? I would be a bit overwhelmed too, I am sure. Hope it goes well for you!
Missingmylife42

What is nlp and GPS. Are u entrapped. I really want to chicken out.
nyt

Post by nyt »

You will find Dr. Hibner very compassionate and understanding. Just to warn you he is extremely conservative when it comes to surgery. Will you be seeing his pelvic floor PT also?
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
Missingmylife42

Yes I will be seeing Sara Loretta will not be there. What do u mean by extremely conservative
calluna

Post by calluna »

No no please don't chicken out! You have such a wonderful opportunity here, this man is one of the very best in the whole world. Go and see him, talk to him, he can maybe help you! We are all going to be thinking of you.

(NLP is neuro linguistic programming, by the way. GPS is what they use to know where something is on the surface of the earth! ;) I don't know whether the nerve is entrapped, they have done a CT scan but that's all. They told me to wait and see if the nerve healed - it hasn't so far. 20 months and counting.)

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”