William Taylor PT Scotland

List of Physiotherapists Worldwide; Techniques & Education to educate Physio's who are not PN aware, etc
Violet M

William Taylor PT Scotland

Post by Violet M »

An update on William Taylor, PT in Scotland. He continues to treat patients with pudendal neuralgia using treatments that include manual therapy internally and externally to non-relaxing pelvic floor as well as neural desensitization and mobilization.

He will be speaking at the Pelvicon Conference in Atlanta, Georgia on the topic of pelvic neurology with a special focus on PN.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
optimus

Re: William Taylor PT Scotland

Post by optimus »

Is he good, has he had success treating this problem. Clients review or any people from the group visited him.
Do you have his email

I googled him all I could find was bill taylor

Once again thank you violet for your continuous efforts
Violet M

Re: William Taylor PT Scotland

Post by Violet M »

Unfortunately, people don't usually post about success with particular PT's. So, I don't know how "good" he as, as you say, but he is well-known in the PN community and has been treating people with PN for many years. If he is a speaker at a conference, he obviously has a reputation for being very knowledgeable on the subject. His contact info is on our website:
https://www.pudendalhope.info/european- ... nd-ireland
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “PHYSIOTHERAPY”