genital sensitivity temporarily came back for 6 days

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
sadie

Re: genital sensitivity temporarily came back for 6 days

Post by sadie »

i
    I responded to this by mistake..I did not realise it was a repost from Z ...but I decided to leave it up to help others.

. I am writting from my phone so it's hard to be able to edit properly so here it goes and it will be short I'm so sorry

Is numb better then pain and arousal. I am sorry u are going through this .

I would take numb over pain and arousal in my case.

As for your feet . I did research on this and yes u r not alone in having feet issues after pn surgery. I believe another patent I spoke with had a feeling of shards of glass in her feet
    about 6 weeks after surgery and I had a feeling of huge pockets of air on the bottom of my feet about the same time.

we both had the same pudendal nerve decompression surgery by the same doctor . . the other patients feet never got better and my pockets of air on bottom of my feet which was horribly disturbing left about a year later THANK U GOD

I am sorry I can't help u anymore then this..but u did not put want yr your surgery was. You may want to wait a few years between surgeries to let things calm down. Dr Conway s post surgery issues will calm down n nerves will hopefully heal in that time ...then u can move forward. Back to back surgeries is something that you may want to ask patients on the forum about and have Dr Conway and a few other doctors weigh in on. Sending hugs Sadie
    PNEsucks

Re: genital sensitivity temporarily came back for 6 days

Post by PNEsucks »

Pleasehelpmegod wrote:On November 23rd I did a lot of stuff i shouldn't have done. I masturbated 3 times in a day
    Is masturbation actually considered harmful after PNE surgery...?

Return to “SURGERY”