Reopen and fix childbirth tear/PNE help and advice

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
MamarooT

Reopen and fix childbirth tear/PNE help and advice

Post by MamarooT »

I suffered a traumatic birth, third degree tear. I’ve had severe pelvic pain since (12/21/2020).

I’ve recently came across a pelvic surgery doctor in Portland, OR (that actually cared) that thinks the nerve is entrapped from the repair of the third degree tear and there is an anal defect and a vaginal defect causing entrapment and/or pain. I’m getting an MRI next week.

A urogyn did not catch this at all.

I am looking at others doctors in San Diego and Phoenix for a second opinion.

I do NOT wish to go over what I’ve tried already (meds, PT, chiro, trigger point injection, vaginal pudendal blocks etc).

Any advice or help or similar storiespertaining to childbirth tears/pelvic pain and the re repairs of them surgically? Thanks
jaxi123

Re: Reopen and fix childbirth tear/PNE help and advice

Post by jaxi123 »

Please do your research and do not go to anyone who does not have any knowledge of this condition
MamarooT

Re: Reopen and fix childbirth tear/PNE help and advice

Post by MamarooT »

I know that’s why Im so nervous. And I’m want a second opinion and also personal stories. Im 29 and a new mom and it’s been so much pain and emotional trauma. I just want to make the right decision and so many doctors contradict eachother.

Return to “SURGERY”