I am here to offer prayer and encouragement

Here is an area to discuss and relate to Spiritual matters....share a thought, happy moment, cry on a shoulder, offer some faith to those in need. This area will not be viewable to non registered users.
prayerwarrior

I am here to offer prayer and encouragement

Post by prayerwarrior »

I am so new to this problem, as just recently my sister who is a member of this forum has told me about this organization. Her daughter, my neice is the little girl who has these issues and it is heart-breaking to know that this is something most of you have to suffer through silently, a) because many doctor's just chose to ignore pm diagnosis, b) that it so rare ( maybe not though, docotor's are ignoring this) c) scared of what people will think. I just want all you to know that I will do my best to hold you all up in prayer's and seek God's face for you and declare and decree your healing! This is an area I know I can be of support in and will do what the written word of God says to do! I believe that he the Great Phsycian, mighty healer, and comforter to all and that if we jsut ask he will do what his word says he will do. So as I leave you all today this is my prayer for you, your wife, your child....God I come before you as your daughter through Christ Jesus and ask as you have said in your word and based on Jerimiah 33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know, believing for my neice and these people who are suffering that you will guide them in all truth so they can make the best possible decisions for themselves and or familly member's. YOur word say that you according to Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. So you must according to your written word be with your people and answer their cries for help! You are merciful God, kind and gentle, show those who are looking for help and answers that you hear them and that truly your answers are yes and amen according to 2 Corinthians 1:20
For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
I thank you for honoring your word and having compassion on these people and please give them peace that surpasses all understanding and God give them a restfull nights sleep and cover them in your wings according to:
Psalm 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
In your precious name Lord Jesus, Amen
p.s. if you would like specific prayer you can email me at feelnloved@gmail.com
Faith

Re: I am here to offer prayer and encouragement

Post by Faith »

Thank you so much for offering prayer and encouragement to those of us struggling with PN. I am a Christian as well and if it weren't for the hope and joy that comes from the LORD I would have no reason for living. I would appreciate your prayer for me as I care for my 17 month old daughter. It is very tiring and difficult with so much pain. Also pray that God would give us wisdom as we pursue treatment (where to go, what to do) and that God might give me some relief as I await my appointment with Dr. Hibner in August.
-11/08 vulvodynia began around conception of first & only pregnancy
-3/10 sacral/sitting pain began after SIJD manipulation
-Progressive widespread pain- central sensitization
-PT, meds, injections, botox, ESWT = debilitated.
-5/12 Potter MRI - scarring of left ST, coccygeous & posterior alcock
-12/12 - left FAI/labral hip tear surgery
2014-2019 managed w/ gabapentin, massage, and lifestyle mod
2020 - big flare up
www.thepurposeofpain.blogspot.com
prayerwarrior

Post by prayerwarrior »

Please be assured that I am praying for you and your family and that you can enjoy being a mom. I do pray that this thing does interfere with your daily life and it has no place in your life. I was watching Sid Roth it's supernatural and this lady he had on there said something very powerful and it just resinated in my spirit and I am really working on applying it to my life more so now after hearing her speak this, it was something to the extent of : remember when Jesus was passing the area where the possessed man was and he came running out and the demon spoke through him basically saying what it is that you would have of us? Well that demon was terified of Jesus and knew when he spoke he spoke in athourity and when he said go they ad to go! Well we have tat same authority and when we walk in it and speak in it the thing not like Christ must leave. See there was nothing in common that the demon could find in him so he couldn't do anything else but ask what he would have of him. So when we have nothing in common with darkness than nothing that is dark can occupy us any longer!! Your body is holy and belongs to the Holy Spirit and I just know that through reading of the scripture and prayer you are set free! No matter what the circumstances show us in the natural we are to hold to the promises of God and who we are in Him. His promises are yes and amen! Your fleshly body may be saying one thing but the living word of God is saying another!! Whos report are you going to believe? Speak into the atmosphere the truth of God about your body! You have the power through Christ Jesus to change your life!! I know how it feels to have a disease ( severe ecxema and Hypothroid, so the doctors say, not God) that causes pain, bleeding, lathargicness, headaches, itching all hours of the day, loss of appetite, just tiredness, and it seems the more the I speak life into my body the more Pain I have at times but after never backing down and standing firm I can honestly say that I have healing!!! But does that try to come back on me at times yes, but I speak God's word over myself and it has to back off. I hope I am making sense to you.Just remember your not alone and he looks at you and you are his favorite daughter and he wants to help you. Just continue to ask him for it and he will do what he said he will do and has done!! Be encouraged and get in the word even when you don't feel like it, look up all scriptures on healing and just believe!!
shawnmellis

Post by shawnmellis »

I pray that Jesus would heal us all of this medical condition PNE we all have and that doctors, surgeons all over the world would become more familiar with PNE so people will be diagnosed and helped earlier. We pray the surgery for PNE will continuously improve so that the success rates and cure rates will increase. Praying for all of the surgeons in the world to come together and work with each other regardless of their surgical approach. In Jesus name, Amen. All in agreement, say Amen.
Shawn
Bringing Help Awareness Education to Patients & Doctors about PNE through Videos at http://www.YouTube.com/PudendalNerve & PudendalHope.com Please tell Dr. Oz to cover topic of PNE by going to http://www.doctoroz.com/contact Started 1/2010. Initial urinary tract infection in 1/2010. Medication: Diazepam, Tramadol. 4 nerve blocks. physical reinjury 8/2010. 7/2011 Potter MRI Varices dorsal branch 8/23/11 Diagnosis Entrapment of Dorsal Branch Dr. Lee Dellon There's Always Hope!
HerMajesty

Post by HerMajesty »

Amen!
pelvic pain started 1985 age 14 interstitial cystitis. Refused medical care from age 17, did GREAT with self care for years.
2004 PN started gradually, disabled by 2009. Underlying cause SIJD & Tarlov cysts
improved with PT & meds: neurontin, valium, nortriptyline, propanolol. (off nortriptyline & propanolol now, yay!)
Tarlov cyst surgery with Dr. Frank Feigenbaum March 20, 2012.
Results have been excellent so far; but I won't know my final functional level for a couple of years.

Return to “SPIRITUAL AREA”