Hypopressive Flow/Apnea and Maya Massage for Prolapses

Hysterectomy, Ovary Removal, SIJD, Piriformis Syndrome etc
nyt

Hypopressive Flow/Apnea and Maya Massage for Prolapses

Post by nyt »

I have developed a rectocele, grade two cystocele and grade two enterocele. I won't have surgery so went looking for alternative therapies.

1) There's a little bit of research on a technique called hypopressive flow and apnea that was developed in Spain for prolapses. It is a specific breathing technique paired with exercises to pull gently pull the organs back into position. There are some YouTube videos that give a basic idea but you really need to work with someone. There is a FB group, just search hypopressive, that has a lot of good information and where to find someone to work with. There is no one in my area so I'm learning it by Skype with a woman named Trista Zinn. She is fantastic. It has many benefits besides just helping decreasing or stabilizing your prolapse. It is great for posture, core strength, decreasing vagal tone and several other things. It looks easy but is hard!

https://hypopressivescanada.com/

2) Arvigo Maya massage is a technique to gently release scar tissue and pull the organs back into place. I haven't tried this yet but will. The massage therapist is suppose to train you in the technique so you can do it on yourself. In the long run will save money that way but since I haven't tried it can't say that for sure.

https://arvigotherapy.com/
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
April

Re: Hypopressive Flow/Apnea and Maya Massage for Prolapses

Post by April »

Thanks for all this good info, nyt!

April

Return to “ASSOCIATED DISORDERS”