Can this be the cause of my problems?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Unfortunate

Can this be the cause of my problems?

Post by Unfortunate »

Hi ! I have very lowered sensation of penis and anus , also change of my penis color and bunch of other things.. anyways after alon of studies that i have been done (because doctors i've seen were useless) figured out that this my be the cause of it. Check this 3T MRI pic.The coccyx ( last 2 vertebraes) dont seem ok. Some doctor said is normal , some not.. i dont know who to trust
Attachments
MRI sacrum.jpg
MRI sacrum.jpg (43.24 KiB) Viewed 863 times
April

Re: Can this be the cause of my problems?

Post by April »

Hi Unfortunate, I'm not sure how to read an MRI for that part of the spine. Are you referencing the dark color of the disc (healthy ones are light in color)? I don't see a bulge, though. Have you talked to your doctor about this part of the MRI?

April
Unfortunate

Post by Unfortunate »

April , Thank you for your post ! The color is normal for that part of the spine. Its the possitioning of the vertebras what is worrying me. Some of the doctors i went told me that I have been born this way , others told me its not normal and its dislocated. I dont know who to trust, but i know that if i had trauma in this area it was going to hurt very much when it happend . I have never had pain in the area. One thing is sure - the problem is in the spinal cord. Maybe its complex (lose of the curve in the neck and lower back spine)
April

Post by April »

I see. I don't know enough about spinal issues to comment on that. If you are getting conflicting information from two different surgeons, you could always see a third doctor.

April

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”