New Support Group for PN and or PGAD

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Hopeitworks

New Support Group for PN and or PGAD

Post by Hopeitworks »

Hi,

I created a new support group named Pudendal Neuralgia and PGAD Warriors. Here is the entry request link https://www.facebook.com/groups/129664091204848/ . Since this group is a secret group you will be prompted to ask a few questions before I approve your request and add you to the group. This is to protect everyone's privacy and a way for me to ensure members have PN and or PGAD. If the link does not work you can send me a Facebook friend request. My name on Facebook is Hope Smith and I have a gray puppy as my profile picture. No one can search for the group on Facebook, so don't bother to try. All you will find is the entry request link that I posted above.

The mission of this group is to provide a supportive atmosphere to share experiences and knowledge between each other and to foster a community of support and hope.

Hope
April

Re: New Support Group for PN and or PGAD

Post by April »

Hi Hope,

I tried to join your group (I made an account with the name "April May"). I realize now, though, that I didn't answer your screening questions in a way that would clearly indicate that I am who I am. So, I'm just letting you know here that that is me!

April
Hopeitworks

Re: New Support Group for PN and or PGAD

Post by Hopeitworks »

Thank you for joining the group April!

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”