Chronic sexual pain: a layered guide to evaluation

Published Reports and Medical Information
Useful links to PN related articles.
Violet M

Chronic sexual pain: a layered guide to evaluation

Post by Violet M »

PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Carlie

Re: Chronic sexual pain: a layered guide to evaluation

Post by Carlie »

Violet, I flew to Phoenix 24 May 2016, had appts. with HIbner, then cryo with Ray, and then home the next day. I did not respond to the cryo like I had hoped. Kay is pleased overall with cryo. Hibner is will to approach the Alcock canal with the scope and hopefully, release it. I now have arthritis in the right hip and a doctor at the medical school injects the nerve endings thereby burning the nerves and after a few days, my hip is fine for about 6 months. My SI joint is giving him fits though. I have my home up for sale and been involved in showings, etc so I can relocate and move into a much smaller home. Using a scope, approximately how long is a decent recovery from PNE release? I have a great deal of respect for this condition, and need to get settled before any surgery. I have volvudynia and I am allergic to the Premarin cream - I bleed. Coconut cream seems to work much better for me. I am no spring chicken to say the least and need to plan ahead for recuperation. I will be getting a botox injection into the pelvic floor to calm the spasms by one of the two uro-gyns in this state. Hibner called her and feels confident that she knows what she is doing. A woman's physical therapist at the medical school is giving me pt now and stretching the ligament that Hibner put in my hip in 2008. Leah was trained by Loretta Robertson, who worked for Hibner. There are five pudendal nerve cases now at the medical center; I am the only one who had surgery. She is very good. I would appreciate any referral to any person who recently had the scope PNE surgery and is into the recovery stages. I had a hole in my colon and had surgery in January and now happy with Flax seed on my cereal each am and a huge glass of vegetable - tomato juice along with 2 simenthecone tablets and one Bentyl with each meal. I have IBS-C/D and the flax did what nothing else would do. I think the medical school in Little Rock is keeping me glued together until I get settled and see Hibner. My mother is 95 and just stopped dancing last year - only because she moved in with my sister in Florida, so I plan on being around for a long time and want to not have to deal with PNE pain anymore. I appreciate the help you give. Very, very much. Thank you. Carlie
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Was this your first try at Cryo? Did de Kay say why it did not work? Was it worth going thru?
Can you tell us more about the release via scope you mention?
Has anyone had this yet?
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Can you tell us more about your Cryo and why it did not work?
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Can you report any betterment yet?

Return to “LIBRARY - PUBLICATIONS & MEDICAL JOURNALS”