Gallbladder

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
jaxi123

Gallbladder

Post by jaxi123 »

Can a ruptured perforated gallbladder have anything to do with PNE and tailbone pain??
Violet M

Re: Gallbladder

Post by Violet M »

Well, the gallbladder is quite a bit higher up in the abdomen but if you had a massive infection that spread of course it could affect other structures. I've never heard of such a thing causing PNE or tailbone pain. Did you have a massive infection at the time?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

My gallbladder ruptured and perforated
Uro gyno drcsays there is a connection to my PNE pain
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Did it rupture recently or around the time your symptoms started? Can you have it removed and that would help your pain? I really hope so for you, Jaxi.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Ruptured last wk. gyno says it is related to PNE but he probably is clueless!
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I guess the connection I could see would be since you have had PNE pain for so many years that maybe you failed to realize you had something else going on with the gallbladder and didn't get treated quickly enough to prevent it from rupturing. Is that a possibility?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Ashley2486

Post by Ashley2486 »

Do you think a gallbladder issue could be contributing to the pn pain? Like could it have caused PN? I have to wonder too cuz I am having weird issues with my poo. Like very light colored poo that seems almost tan colored... A sign of gallbladder issues. But I'm also have issues with my vagina, pain during intercourse and sexual dysfunction...
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I've never heard of gallbladder problems being the primary cause of PN but if gallbladder problems are causing constipation the straining could cause PN.

Violet

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”