New to group and frustrated beyond belief!

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Bluebird24

New to group and frustrated beyond belief!

Post by Bluebird24 »

I don't know where to begin my story...

I've been battling many health problems for yrs now. I have epilepsy, and panic disorder. I take topamax, celexa, and Xanax for those issues.
The past few months my body has taken a turn for the worst. Some days I am bed ridden, I can feel my joints and bones all over just aching. I have sores and ulcers in my mouth , hair loss, constant fevers. But I would take all that any day over what is going on "down town"!

When things in my body flared up, I had this ...I don't know how to describe it without sounding sexual... A constant feeling of climaxing in my clitoral area. I thought...ok, I'll try to "scratch the itch and fix it myself" IT DID NOT STOP!! I had an old tube of lidocane cream and rubbed it on the outside Just to get some rest... Didn't help . now it has begun to throb internally as well.
I don't know what to do anymore! I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff 24/7.
I have multiple ice packs bc that seems to be the only reliefe I get from this pain. I sleep with them between my legs at night just to catch some sleep. Now I have burns from ice on my inner thighs.
I don't know why this is happening. Or what it is... This is the first group that gave me a sense of hope.

It's so embarassing to talk about to anyone. I'm 32 and told my mother. We went to the er and they looked at me as if I was crazy. Asked me about crazy sex toys...humiliating!

I know my post is allover the place and in so sorry. I'm typing this on my phone.

The only way I describe it to my bestfriend is that my vagina is Pac man . its constantly spasming. Like if I was climaxing or having an orgasm.

Thank you all so much for reading this. Again I'm sorry if it's a rambling mess.
janetm2

Re: New to group and frustrated beyond belief!

Post by janetm2 »

Welcome Bluebird,
So very sorry you are having such issues! Please search for PGAD in the upper right corner for Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (there is a long thread about it) and also off the home page are newsletters and the June2013 letter is all about PGAD. You may want to put a towel around the ice pack to buffer your skin. You are not crazy or alone. Good Luck.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Bluebird24

Post by Bluebird24 »

Thank you so much, Janet .
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi Bluebird. I responded to you on page 54 of this thread. http://www.pudendalhope.info/forum/view ... &start=530

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”