Penis Pain left side

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Christian1

Penis Pain left side

Post by Christian1 »

Hello everybody,

maybe someone can give me a tip.
I am 35 years old and had been 1.5 years the suspected Pudendalneuralgie. My symptoms have improved somewhat over this period. I have left penile pain. These go from the pubic bone to the left in the penis. Even if you press it hurts this. Furthermore, I have also strained adductors or possibly the Obdurator Internus is braced.

It all started with back pain.
It was directly made and found an MRI that I have a disc bulge L5S1 with contact to the left nerve root. The complaints are up to today. Sometimes more sometimes less.
The following question I have:
- Can these problems come from the back? I know that the nerve begins only from S2. The MRI in 3 Tesla from my pelvis was good. The obdurator looks great.
- It would be conceivable that perhaps the body has warped?!?
- Does anyone have a similar problem?

Many thanks in advance

Greetings from Germany
Christian
janetm2

Re: Penis Pain left side

Post by janetm2 »

Christian,
There are many things that can happen. Refered pain can be from others areas and the back pain can be from the back or from something being strained. I had SI ( sacro illiac) joint pain that is the lower back but also if my pelvis goes out of alignment I get low back pain. So those a strained adductors or obduator might be causing or contributing to the back pain.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hello Christian,

Yes, a spinal radiculopathy can have similar symptoms as PN/PNE. In Dr. Bautrant's study some of the patients were not included in the study because the problem wasn't the peripheral pudendal nerve. http://www.pudendalhope.info/sites/defa ... utrant.pdf

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Christian1

Post by Christian1 »

Hello everybody,
Thank you for the answers!
So it is conceivable that L5S1 irritates the area . Or created the pressure on the nerve by a wrong posture . It's really annoying.

Christian
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Typically the PN exits the sacrum at S2,3,4 but according to Dr. de Bisschop you have to rule out an intraspinal radicular lesion. http://www.perineology.com/files/e2b.htm

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”