Private messaging

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Cintapoppy

Private messaging

Post by Cintapoppy »

Hi, i seem to have a problem replying to a member who messaged me. I tried to reply several times but my responses get stuck in the outbox. What do i need to do to be able to send a reply. Thank you in advance for your reply. Cintapoppy
stephanies

Re: Private messaging

Post by stephanies »

Your message will show in your outbox until it is read by the person you have sent it to.

Sincerely,
Stephanies
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
Cintapoppy

Post by Cintapoppy »

Thank you, I didn't realize this and will know for the future. Sorry to have troubled you with this and the poor recipient will have 4 similar messages from me. Ooops.
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

I am with you, I originally did not realize how it worked. You can delete the extras if you go to the outbox.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”