L5 S1 nerve impingement.

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
river133

L5 S1 nerve impingement.

Post by river133 »

I will never know if back surgery could of helped the pain down my leg and foot. It seems as though my left leg is getting weaker.
I was silly enough to think that I would have my intrathecal pain pump by now. I left a very upsetting message to the implant scheduler on Fri. At least they could have gotten back to me to tell me some thing! I have not heard a thing in over a month.
. It does not take a month for ins . approval. All I need is a date for the implant.,I need to keep reminding myself of what I am grateful for. . . Sometimes it is difficult. Besides that,I dropped a stainless steel saute pan on my big toe today. OUCH! Gotta keep smiling and hoping.
Surgery Jan.05 2011 TG with Dr Antalok. Dr.Chambi May of 2012 showed injury from a fall on back, 11 years ago. My piriformis muscle caused a large amount of fibrosis .My sciatic nerve was growing through the piriformis muscle which caused a bifid p.muscle. . Dr Chambi decompressed the sciatic,pudendal,pfcn ,and peroneal nerves. I hope to have a nuerostimulator put in to help with the sciatic pain that never goes away. Most days are better with the pudendal if I do not sit at all.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”