Dr. Kenneth Peters in Michigan

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
LindseyD

Dr. Kenneth Peters in Michigan

Post by LindseyD »

Has anyone ever been to see Dr. Kenneth Peters at Boumont Hospital in Michigan? He treats Interstitial Cystitis,Pudendal Nouralgia,and PGAD.
janetm2

Re: Dr. Kenneth Peters in Michigan

Post by janetm2 »

Lindsey,
If you search on Kenneth Peters in the above right side of these pages you can see the posting relating to him and see who gone to him.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

I think Lucy Sky and Gwen have both posted about Dr. Peters.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
IHatePNE

Post by IHatePNE »

I visited Dr. Peters and I got a very good impression of him, he has good bedside manners and takes his time to answer your questions. Unfortunately I cant tell you much about his treatments for IC or PGAD as I don't suffer from them and while I potentially suffer from PN Dr. Peters is treating me as an Ejaculatory Anhedonia patient and not a PN/Pelvic Pain one.
LindseyD

Post by LindseyD »

Violet M wrote:I think Lucy Sky and Gwen have both posted about Dr. Peters.

Violet
I havent seen them on the forum lately. Just old posts from Lucy when she mentioned seeing Dr.Prager. have u.heard from her or Gwen in a while?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

No, I haven't heard in awhile. Last I heard Gwen was doing well with the neurostimulator but it didn't work for Lucy Sky and she was trying something else. I guess one of the hard parts of PN is that you don't know what will work until you try it so there is some trial and error involved.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”