Pain in Penis Pudendal Nerve?

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Christian1

Pain in Penis Pudendal Nerve?

Post by Christian1 »

Hello,

My name is Christian and I'm from Germany.
I am 33 years old.
I would like to tell you my story. Maybe someone has the same shape and can give me a tip.

6 months ago I am 1 Hour driven hard. Bike. Had two weeks after testicular pain right and then left. Suddenly, back pain and Protursion L5 / S1 left.
Testicular pain disappeared and I got pain in the anus. This disappeared after 2 months again.
Now to my problem.

Have been 4 months pain on the left side of the penis. Furthermore, my muscles tense very much. Adductor pain and posterior thigh pain on the left side.
Night all is well. It was not until the morning after getting up where it starts all over again.
It is sometimes better and sometimes worse. Have a feeling that it is somehow related to the muscles.
Last week i get a tens maschine (i dont know the name in englisch :-). Is this helpfull?

Maybe someone has had similar experience?!?
What can help?
Thanks in advance for a tip !!!

greeting
Christian
janetm2

Re: Pain in Penis Pudendal Nerve?

Post by janetm2 »

Welcome Christian,
If your problem is muscles a physiotherapist might be helpful and they sometimes can help diagnose issues. You may want to trt the Deutches forum section to find someone in Germany. See also the FAQs off the homepage for other information.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Christian1 wrote: Last week i get a tens maschine (i dont know the name in englisch :-). Is this helpfull?
TENS machine helped me with muscle spasms.

Do you still ride the bike?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Christian1

Post by Christian1 »

Hi,

till 4 months I do not drive a bike . Can a contracture of the muscles press on the nerve in the penis?
The TENS device should I stick a diode on the sacrum and around the penis.
Can something help muscle tension to loosen and relieve the nerve?
Has anyone had similar experiences?

Thx

Christian
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hello Christian,

Yes, a contracted muscle can press on a nerve and cause nerve irritation.

Ideally, a physical therapist could evaluate you for what muscles are tense and where to place the electrodes.

Yes, I had experience with muscle tension and used a TENS unit after PNE surgery to relax the muscles.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”