symptoms of PN?? panicing!!

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
travelisdangerous

symptoms of PN?? panicing!!

Post by travelisdangerous »

I'm 18 years old and live in the UK. One week ago today I lost my virginity. I was very drunk at the time and I was very vigarous as I think I was not fully erect. I think this may have caused damage to the penis.

My first cause for concern was when I realised there was a small bruise on my penis which has since faded. Two days after I started to get a mild ache on the left of my abdomen. This ache then went away and was replaced by a constant need to urinate. Very little urine usually comes out. I'm getting no sleep as my need to urinate is keeping me up. I also get then sudden electric shock like sensation when I'm about to fall asleep that jolts me back into consciousness. And also getting a very small amount of urine leakage. This has been going on for a week now and I really don't know what to do, it's affecting my studies immensely. Does this sound like PN ?
nyt

Re: symptoms of PN?? panicing!!

Post by nyt »

I would never say you didn't get PN but there are many things to rule out first. You should get an appointment with your general practitioner to discuss what happened. There is a possibility you got a hernia. Hopefully someone from the UK will respond to give you guidance on doctors that specialize in pelvic pain if you general practitioner cannot give you guidance.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”