burning feet

Nerve blocks using many techniques, and medications - options discussed in detail
shanny63

burning feet

Post by shanny63 »

hi everyone, ok I'm 4 days out from my bilateral pudendal nerve block...apart from the horrendous flare up in pain I'm having I also have a burning feeling in the sole of my right foot....my pudendal nerve is more damaged on the right side than the left...has anyone else had this and what was the answer?? is there anything that can help me..i feel like I'm at my wits end with this ....honestly i feel like just giving up.... :( :( :( :( :( :(
Ray P.

Re: burning feet

Post by Ray P. »

Who did the nerve blocks?
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hi Shanny, I also have a related condition called erythromelalgia that causes burning feet. Does your foot turn bright red when the burning flares up?
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Shannon, I had flareups with nerve blocks too. Hopefully it will calm down soon. Sorry you are going through this but you still have options to try so I think it's too soon to give up.

Not sure what you mean by more damaged on the right than the left. I had considerably more pain on the right than the left but my PNMLT scores were worse on the left. So it depends on which fibers are damaged -- the motor fibers or the sensory fibers as to how much pain you experience.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “NERVE BLOCKS”