Constipation

Hysterectomy, Ovary Removal, SIJD, Piriformis Syndrome etc
Violet M

Re: Constipation

Post by Violet M »

PGAD is described in the June 2013 newsletter. http://www.pudendalhope.info/sites/defa ... ne2013.pdf
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
caz72me

Post by caz72me »

I have IBS and was advised to cut out too much Fibre from my diet as it can actually cause Constipation. Was told to include Linseeds in my diet instead.
Rane

Post by Rane »

Has anyone, after surgery, therapy or anything else, had their constipation go away? I'm always in pain because of it.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Rane, I can't say surgery has changed constipation problems for me but I've had problems with it all my life. My acupuncturist recommended magnesium citrate which I've been taking for about 8 years and it really helps a lot if I take it regularly every day. My doctor said it's OK to use on a regular basis long term. There is such a thing as magnesium toxicity that you should be aware of but it's highly unlikely and something you can avoid.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “ASSOCIATED DISORDERS”