Heat Pad

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
Milly69

Heat Pad

Post by Milly69 »

Any other sufferers that find heat helps with the pain? I wanted to share a wonderful product I found. it is a electrical heat pad. It has a timer and thermostat
and I find it so much better than a wheat pad. The one I use is for the neck but is the same size in width as a sanitory pad so fits between the legs.
I got it from: www.thermotex.co.nz or you can email a very helpful lady called Dianne on dianne@thermotex.co.nz. I find it great.
Violet M

Re: Heat Pad

Post by Violet M »

Hi Milly,

Glad this is working for you. ;) I found an electric heating pad to be very helpful in calming down the bruised feeling from tense muscles although it's not so great for burning pain. Alternating heat/ice can be really soothing too.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Milly69

Post by Milly69 »

Hi Violet,
I think we are all different and different things work for different people. I find heat a relief for the burning pain.

Milly
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Milly,

Well, you can't argue with what works. 8-) Actually it's been many years since I needed a heating pad so I could be remembering wrong too.

Take care,

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”