Anybody from East Europe?

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
aisha

Anybody from East Europe?

Post by aisha »

Anybody from east europe with this? How do you cope with this? Where do you seek treatment? thanks
AliPasha1

Re: Anybody from East Europe?

Post by AliPasha1 »

Miss Aisha,
The best option for you would be to see Dr. Eric Bautrant for a diagnoses in Aix En Provence,France.

Warmest Regards,
Ali
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011
aisha

Post by aisha »

heh..See who says it, werent you operated by him, Mr doctor pudendal Ali? And you are preparing for redos :( One thing i dont understand is seems like Violet was also operated by him and she got all entrapments addressed but why did he miss your ligament entrapments then?
AliPasha1

Post by AliPasha1 »

Miss Aisha,
You are absolutely correct.I didn't benefit much from Dr. Bautrant's surgery as he predicted.It seems that Dr. Bautrant has better success with females.Dr. Bautrant should be able to answer why I didn't achieve the desired results.

However,I have to break some good news to you.I had a non-steroid distal dorsal nerve block in Plano,Texas with Dr. Gajraj and my sitting pain completely went away for four hours.I could sit on any surface for that time duration.
I believe that I would be heading to Vienna,Austria for a dorsal nerve decompression surgery which is a very non-invasive procedure.

Take care,
Ali
Diagnosed for PNE by Dr. Jerome Weiss in June 2007.Started PT with Amy Stein in NYC.
PT for almost 3 years now without any results.
Pudendal Nerve blocks in August,2007 by Dr. Quesda left me with sitting pain.
Unilateral TIR approach with Dr. Bautrant on 18 Febuary,2010 with no major improvements and sitting is much worse.
MRI By Dr. Potter reveals nerve entrapment in the ST,AC and DN.
Dorsal Nerve Decompression surgery on April 8,2011
Redo surgery by Dr. Hibner on July 18,2011
aisha

Post by aisha »

hey, it's good that finally something worked for you, even though short lived relief! But do you seriously consider another surgery? That's such a courage! Best wishes,
Aisha
ezer

Post by ezer »

What about Jiri Sedy, M.D.
Institute of Experimental Medicine, Academy of
Science of the Czech Republic, Videnska 1083,
Prague 4, 142 20, CZECH REPUBLIC.

He is the author of an article on the dorsal nerve.
Not exactly Eastern Europe but Switzerland has 2 groups as well. Dr.Roche in Geneva and Dr.Possover in Zurich.
2002 PN pain started following a fall on a wet marble floor
2004 Headache in the pelvis clinic. Diagnosed with PNE by Drs. Jerome Weiss, Stephen Mann, and Rodney Anderson
2004-2007 PT, Botox, diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Sheldon Jordan
2010 MRN and 3T MRI showing PNE. Diagnosed with PNE by Dr. Aaron Filler. 2 failed PNE surgeries.
2011-2012 Horrific PN pain.
2013 Experimented with various Mind-body modalities
3/2014 Significantly better
11/2014 Cured. No pain whatsoever since

Return to “UK & IRELAND”