Newbie in Colorado, it began Oct 22, 2013

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
Yvonne F

Re: Newbie in Colorado, it began Oct 22, 2013

Post by Yvonne F »

Niclole Dority has shown me different ways to relax the pelvic area, and other helpful self massage to work on the scar tissue just below my scar from my C-section. It is also interesting in speaking with her the connection to the fact that I had pain just above my pubic bone several years ago - I thought something was really wrong with me and had a CAT Scans and other test done and saw a urologist - no one found any reason for the pain I was feeling. Over time is seemed to subside for the most part - between the meds and therapy I feel I am making progress. The persistent arousal feeling is not constant, the meds helped to control it. After the evaluation It had flared - and after therapy I have strong cramps and some arousal issues . I guess that is part of the process as we work on trying to get my pelvic muscles to stop being clenched up and break up scar tissue.
jon

Post by jon »

Yvonne - Are you saying Dr. Nel Gerig is also in treatment for pelvic pain?
Left testicle pain since 2008. Left sciatica 2010-2012. Failed left epididectomy, orchiectomy, botox injections, nerve blocks and internal physical therapy. Genital branch of genitofemoral and perineal branch of pudendal nerve cut. L5-S1 microdiscectomy cured sciatica. Dorsal Root Ganglion nerve stimulator failed to help and was removed. I have had 4 pudendal nerve blocks, two from Dr. Poree worked for 2 hrs. The ONLY break from pain ever.
Yvonne F

Post by Yvonne F »

No She is my Doctor.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”