Trgic Surgery March 2008

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
roxy1

Trgic Surgery March 2008

Post by roxy1 »

Hello All,

I underwent a tragedy at the hands of a "doctor"who made a HUGE mistake.

I was consented for the "removal of a Cyst "NEAR" my clitoris....told no big deal I'd be back to work (pro Dressage rider/Trainer) is "a few days ...procedure no big deal "like pooping a pimple>
HA....THEY EXCISED MY CLITORIS!!!!! No Consent , no disease....and 6ys later no justice!!!, and little pain rele

I am on disability and have done tons of things. Have had the most success with Prolo Therapy (sym pubis) where clitoris was attached prior to surgery completely disrupted and loosened resulting in AGONY and gait abnormality. Have also had some success with serapin injected into the scar ....which I believe is the source of much of the pain. However it wears off quickly I do scar every 4-6 weeks and have been trying to stretch prolo to 12 weeks....This is a problem...so is MONEY Sitting is something I simply do not do...it is a VERY expensive activity( as you all know)

I did have prolo with phenol once....very rough but it did provide more pain relief although the recovery was very hard. I will probably do it again I am wondering if anyone knows about permanent scar ablation with phenol or something else .If so was it successful? I am trying to find out more about it I feel if I can get that scar to quit screaming perhaps I can improve my quality of life.

I will consider many things if they have helped anyone.

Thanks in advance,
Roxy1Love Light and all Many Blessings
nyt

Re: Trgic Surgery March 2008

Post by nyt »

I have scar that is quite painful that I use a specialized compounded cream on that really helps. It is made by a compounding pharmacy and is
Ketamine 10%/Lidocaine 5%/Gababpentin 6%. You can use other medication in the formula as well such as Elavil.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
roxy1

Re: Tragic Surgery March 2008

Post by roxy1 »

Hello All,

I use lidocaine 5% like it is going out of style along with a carrier cream that takes it inside....cant do gaba, elivil etc due to BAD reactions....Seraphin injections monthly are helpful too.
I am considering if a mr neurography might show cut, severed entrapped nerves that may be left(do not know) to see if they could be calmed down with complete nerve ablation. Hopkins has the machine. just wondering if any one knows if it can show SMALL nerves or not.

Thanks,
Love Light and All Many Blessings
janetm2

Re: Trgic Surgery March 2008

Post by janetm2 »

The MRN I had at Johns Hopkins did not show my entrapped pudendal nerve between the two major ligaments although the dr did say he only did the MRN to rule out other things. The her health PT found the ligaments very tight and said they thought they entrapped the nerve and it was valdated when I had TG surgery.
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”