I'm Back :)

Welcome to HOPE. We have tried to provide a place for newcomers to make their introductions. We will try our best to make you welcome and guide you through our website and Forum and assist you as best as we can through any questions you have regarding Pudendal Neuralgia.
LiveDreamBelieve

I'm Back :)

Post by LiveDreamBelieve »

Hey Everyone! Katherine Clement here...I used to be fairly active on here 3-5 years ago...I had bilat PNE (all 6 branches) and TG surgery in 2005 with Dr. Shobeiri in OK..successful surgery for the entrapment but I do still have PN. I couldn't even remember my info to get in so I created a new one, lol. Anyway, I wanted to pop in and say Hi! Let you know that I have found some things that helped me and would love to share with you. I heard that a few of you ran across my video about Nerve Pain on youtube...I do plan to do one specifically on Pudendal pain but I have to say its a bit creepy sometimes as Devotees tend to show up when there is any type of pelvic pain involved. Strange. Anyway, sorry it took me so long to come share some of these things but I was almost afraid to.. as we all know how some things work for a minute and then quit. I didn't want to get anyones hopes up and then not have it work for them but then I realized I might be keeping someone else in pain so...I can't tell you that these things will do for you what they've done for me, I can only share my story. So far, Thank God, I am doing GREAT...actually, I am doing EXCELLENT compared to where I was last time I was on here...but as "We" all understand, our excellent is still limited LOL
Haven't looked around yet, hoping I find people doing better :) Katherine
konedog4

Re: I'm Back :)

Post by konedog4 »

Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

kone
JeanieC

Post by JeanieC »

I remember you, Katherine, and especially because of the video you made. It's wonderful that you are doing so well and I too am anxious to hear what you have done to help get better!

Don't keep us in suspense too long!
Diagnosed with left side PN by Dr Renney, March 2010, after over 2 years of searching for help
Left TG Surgery, Dr Ansell, August 2010, failed to relieve pain
Thunderman69

Post by Thunderman69 »

I watched your videos - you are amazing.

Been to the absolute bottom of hell... And made it back to tell everyone that you conquered it. Good for you !

Thunder
Symptoms started officially on Feb 21, 2012 w/no known cause! Multiple pain flares, ER Visits and tests (had 3T MRI in New York by Hollis Potter). Inconclusive MRI, but finally diagnosed with PN in 2013. Boston Scientific SCS implant surgery done on May 3, 2013.. SCS Implant no longer effective in relieving pain. Condition has deteriorated rapidly since a fall off a ladder in March 2014 (suffered trimalleolar fracture of right ankle). Surgery Consult with Dr. Conway scheduled for June 4. 2015.
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Welcome back, Katherine! :D
I'm so very happy for you that you've found something helpful and you're feeling better! I can personally relate to what you mean about not being entrapped, but still having PN.
I agree with your other responders - you truly are a brave, amazing woman. So glad to have you back!!!
Hugs,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
LiveDreamBelieve

Post by LiveDreamBelieve »

Thank you all so much! I am so Happy to be back with Good news LOL Because of the non-profit status of this site, I am not sure what I can say or not...don't want to jeopardize anything...but essentially I have a whole toolbox of things that helped me. I started blogging so that I could share them with people, then lost access to the blog :shock: I just moved it to a new host and it will be back up and running with helpful articles soon! And...I will be shooting a video with the down and dirty on PN specifically LOL Let me finish moving my old blog to my new blog and I can leave the link so you can check it out...domain is remapping atm. :)
michaljhon

Post by michaljhon »

really interesting thread and i really like it to read your experience. thank you so much

Return to “WELCOME CENTER”