A sculpture made for HOPE

Here is a place for social chats with special attention to support and non medical discussions. We need a place to chill out, where we can distract from our pain and enjoy lighter moments, share a joke or funny moment with others.
soula

A sculpture made for HOPE

Post by soula »

Well I'm sure it's not made for the organisation but Isn't it fabulous?
HOPE-SculptureByRobertIndiana.jpg
HOPE-SculptureByRobertIndiana.jpg (208.59 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
PN since March 2007 when a fitball I was sitting on burst and I fell to concrete floor. I'm an artist, graphic designer and a huge advocate for Pelvic Pain Awareness. www.pudendalnerve.com.au
Karyn

Re: A sculpture made for HOPE

Post by Karyn »

Yes, Soula! It truly IS fabulous!!!! :D
Thanks for sharing. What is it made from?
KInd regards,
Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Love the color -- and the shine. :lol: :lol: Do you know where it's located?

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
soula

Post by soula »

I've contacted the friend who posted this and trying to get more info... no luck yet but it is so gorgeous isn't it?

Hang on, googled: http://chicago-outdoor-sculptures.blogs ... diana.html

Might be in chicago...
PN since March 2007 when a fitball I was sitting on burst and I fell to concrete floor. I'm an artist, graphic designer and a huge advocate for Pelvic Pain Awareness. www.pudendalnerve.com.au

Return to “SOCIAL DISCUSSIONS & FUN”