adipose stem cells for peripheral neuropathy

Accupuncture, Reiki, Cognitive Behavourial Therapy, Prolotheraphy, Radio Frequency, Hypnotherapy, Osteopathy and many more.
peg

adipose stem cells for peripheral neuropathy

Post by peg »

hello,
On 9/4/2013, I flew out to Scottsdale, AZ for 2 treatments of adipose stem cells for pheripheral neuropathy study through California stem cell Institute. They have a list of physicians nationwide for this study. I chose Dr. Todd Malan a certified ob/gyn & cosmetic surgeon. I am diagnosed with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain due to complications of an abscess post-op vaginal hysterectomy. I've tried everything offered by western medicine for this condition including: medications, gyn surgeries x6, radiofrequency, cryosurgery, trigger point injections, neurostimulators x6, & finally ended up with Medtronics pain pump. I received 2 treatments adipose stem cells obtained through mini-liposuction of my abdomen. The fat cells were then spun down by centrifuge to separate the stem cells & counted by a computer. Dr. Malan obtained 60 million adipose stem cells. He gave me 15 million by IV & 45 million were injected into my nerve damaged vaginal cuff. He told me that the stem cells will continue to spread & work to rebuild blood vessels, nerves, tissues, muscles (plus remove scar tissue) for the next four months! So far, my pain has decreased by 3-4 points. I have to keep a journal everyday for the next 3 years. All of this data will be presented to the FDA to help to have stem cell therapy in the U.S. I paid $12,000 for 2 treatments. I called outside the country & those clinics wanted anywhere from $25-30,000 for 1 treatment!!! We need to get the word out about these studies being done here in the U.S. If the FDA gets away with labeling stem cells as medication, we will not see any clinical trials for another 9 years!!! The pharmaceutical companies want their hands on stem cells. They have the deep pockets too!! California stem cell Institute is doing other studies also. I am very pleased with Dr. Malan & his Christian staff. They continue to pray for my progress today!! I will keep you updated on my progress. Dr. Malan told me that I made the right decision for stem cells. For it is the only therapy that can CURE me!!! Take care & God Bless.................................................................................................................Peg
velmartd

Re: adipose stem cells for peripheral neuropathy

Post by velmartd »

I will be going to my neurologist tomorrow, I feel I have peripheral neuropathy
I have lost most my feeling in my buttocks, and my buttocks is atrophying on the
left side. I also have PN, with nerves that aren't functioning. Thanks for the
info - I will look into this for myself. Thanks so much for sharing such pertinent
information.
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

I hope Peg is still experiencing less pain. Is this the same stem cell procedure Dr. Hibner is doing now?
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
nyt

Post by nyt »

No it is not the same therapy.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
stephanies

Post by stephanies »

Thank you, nyt.
PN started 2004 from fall. Surgery with Filler Nov. 2006, Dr. Campbell April 2007. Pain decreased by 85% in 2008 (rectal and sitting pain resolved completely), pain returned in 12/13. Pain reduced significantly beginning around 11/23.
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

Does anyone know of anyone getting relief from the stem cell injections dr hibner uses?
jaxi123

Post by jaxi123 »

The CPT code for this procedure is 64910 in case anyone is interested.

Does anyone know if many tried this injection? My doctor keeps insisting it helps.

Return to “OTHER THERAPIES”