Possible Coccyx Fracture (I have photos) Need some help

Many physical activites such as sports, pelvic surgery, etc can all contribute to PN
JohnC12

Possible Coccyx Fracture (I have photos) Need some help

Post by JohnC12 »

Just got an mri done recently on my pelvic region, I have been having urinary/scrotal pain/erectile dysfunction issues the past year and a half. My nuerologist asked me to get an MRI done. I come to find out something is wrong with my spine it looks like, I'm going to an appointment with him on tuesday, but any little help I can get from here would be great too. I'm not getting any pain except in the genitals, and I get numb on my pelvic floor, and I get other sexual dysfunctions I wont go into to much detail about. But my flacid penis is 2 inches shrunken down in length and 1 inch less thick, the penis head looks half the size it normal does and I get numbness which usually means a lack of blood to the penis.

The spine is suppose to curve in slightly towards the end of it. I think the tailbone might be fractured, or a disc might be messed up. Any ideas as to what is wrong? And anything I can do until I see the doctor again? Thank you!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/151mp.jpg/
Violet M

Re: Possible Coccyx Fracture (I have photos) Need some help

Post by Violet M »

You could try having an evaluation from a physical therapist or manual therapist who specializes in the pelvic area including alignment and structural integrity. Did you have any accidents or injuries that might have contributed to the problem -- or history of heavy exercise or pelvic procedures? Make sure they checked for tarvlov cysts on the MRI -- or any sacral nerve root impingements.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
helen1000

Post by helen1000 »

I suggest that you go to tipna.com and find Aussie-m messages. She had as whole reason for her PN. When she found PT who could manipulate it back she get her life back after more than 4 years of suffering. Coccyx is connected to Alakock canal. (I hope I spelled it right and can be the reason of pain. But several days ago I was told by the doctor (see my RFA thread) that dislocation of coccyx (I have it too) is consequence of dislocated pelvis. You need a good doctor/PT/Chiropractor who specializes in pelvis misalignment.
I am in MI and mine seem to be helpful but I do not know in a long run.
Good Luck.

Helen.
8 nerve blocks rel 6 w.Met Dr. Peters,Dr. Antolack.Dr. Peters pacemaker,Dr Antolack TG operation.Maigne s.Internal PT at Dr Peters Nothing.PFCN block rel 6 w. PFCN RFA.Nothing.SI joint RFA.Nothing.Left scar tissue removal.Good.SIJD. PT of SI joint ME, and Prolo of SI and PS.Lumbar spine facets turned left. ME. T10-12 facets too wide.T10 turned left.ME and Prolo.Labral tears in left hip, spurs.Will have operation at 09/18/13,Met with Dr Conway.EMG shows left PN problem.Good impression of Dr C.
Richard1969

Post by Richard1969 »

Hi Helen1000-

I too live in MI. Can you share with me the physicians that have been most helpful in MI?

Thanks,

Richard1969

Return to “CAUSES & EFFECTS OF PUDENDAL NEURALGIA”