Electric Shocks after walking?

Dr Thierry Vancaillie
Violet M

Re: Electric Shocks after walking?

Post by Violet M »

Leilaa wrote:Can I also ask a personal question if u guys dont mind .... Are u guys able to have sex without a problem or it depends on the day? or every time is bed? or no issues?

I read in the forum plenty having a problem due to the nerve... Is there anyone without any problems?
No pain with sex now. I don't take any pain meds.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
soula

Re: Electric Shocks after walking?

Post by soula »

This is an excerpt from a website I've created telling my story in the hope of raising awareness for PN. The first grand lot of relief I found was when this happened:

In May 2009 I had a follow-up MRI that showed I had a retroverted uterus. This doesn’t mean much more than I have a retroverted uterus, apparently women have either retro or antiverted and actually both as it should move with our motion, but I remembered that I had an antiverted uterus and thought to check it out. My brilliant gynecologist, Professor Michael Quinn (Lifesaver: Ovarian Cancer Testing) who felt things were just a little too tender, whipped me in for a laparoscopy the following Monday.

Of course I thought I was going to be cured. Had to be something simple…

Findings: A very thickened rectovaginal septum and a thickened left uterosacral ligament also. The septum was resected.

After this was taken out, I was able to at least stand a litle barefoot again and apply a little pressure on my heels. But what went away was the rising electricity over the course of the day that had me sleeping longer and longer in the afternoon just to stop the unbearable feeling of having my finger stuck in a power point and the voltage increasing slowly as the day went on.

You can read the full story here: http://www.pudendalnerve.com.au/2009/05 ... ng-injury/
PN since March 2007 when a fitball I was sitting on burst and I fell to concrete floor. I'm an artist, graphic designer and a huge advocate for Pelvic Pain Awareness. www.pudendalnerve.com.au

Return to “AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND”