Prayers for Dr Eduard Quesada and wife

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
helenlegs 11

Re: Prayers for Dr Eduard Quesada and wife

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Thanks for sending the card Karyn. Dreadful, dreadful news, such a despicable criminal act.
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
nyt

Post by nyt »

I looked today for updated information on Dr. Quesada status. Two days ago they reported he was still in the hospital but had been moved from Elliott Hospital to an undisclosed hospital in MA. His wife was released a few days after the incident. It appears they came home for the evening and found someone in their home that then attacked them. Police aren't giving out much information. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.

http://bedford-nh.patch.com/articles/ev ... estigation
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
HerMajesty

Post by HerMajesty »

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/01/07/w ... d-nh-home/

Above is the link to more horrible news :cry: In the video piece, although not the article, they do also add that due to his injuries in the 1st incident, Dr. Quesada is expected to never work again. Prayers for what is left of this family, especially the child; and my heart goes out to all of you who are former patients of Dr. Quesada's. It is heartbreaking to lose the care of an excellent Physician in a field as highly specialized as PN; and I see many of you really appreciated him as a person as well.
:(
pelvic pain started 1985 age 14 interstitial cystitis. Refused medical care from age 17, did GREAT with self care for years.
2004 PN started gradually, disabled by 2009. Underlying cause SIJD & Tarlov cysts
improved with PT & meds: neurontin, valium, nortriptyline, propanolol. (off nortriptyline & propanolol now, yay!)
Tarlov cyst surgery with Dr. Frank Feigenbaum March 20, 2012.
Results have been excellent so far; but I won't know my final functional level for a couple of years.
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

So very sad to hear the saga is worse for this family. I do hope the doctor can get some quality of life back for his & his daughter's sake but as sorry to hear he cannot help his patients. Very heartbraking.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
kathyd

Post by kathyd »

Hello All,
So saddened to hear of this news.
I will never understand why bad things happen to such good people. I will be praying for him and his family, and for all of his patients and friends.
nyt

Post by nyt »

So sad :cry: .
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Very upsetting! :cry:
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
Lernica

Post by Lernica »

This thread should come with a warning to not read it if you are feeling emotionally fragile. The latest turn of events, the death of his wife, is unspeakably sad. I've never met Dr. Quesada but can only imagine the emotional h*ll that he is going through right now.

Hugs to all of Dr. Q's former patients.
Athlete until pain started in 2001. Diagnosed with PN in Nov. 2010. Probable cause: 3 difficult labors, 5 pelvic surgeries for endometriosis, and undiagnosed hip injuries. 60% better after 3 rounds of shockwave therapy in Cornwall, Ontario (Dec - Feb/12). 99% better after bilateral hip scopes for FAI and labral tears (April and July/12). Pelvic pain life coach Lorraine Faendrich helped me overcome the mind/body connection to chronic pain: http://www.radiantlifedesign.com
GraceAnn

Post by GraceAnn »

Living in RI I did not know of Dr. Quesada's story until recently. I had seen him three times for injections at the Eliot Hospital. I remember him as being a very sweet, concerned physician. Whatever happened in this awful situation, I am sending him my prayers and prayers to his young daughter. I hope that Mrs. Quesada is at peace. Such a sad situation, I don't have the words to address it.

To the families, my thoughts and prayers.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”