Prayers for Dr Eduard Quesada and wife

This is where we will make important announcements, accept offers of helpful tips from members, and a place for questions and discussion regarding website and forum operations and procedures.
Our Code of Conduct is also viewable here.
Mem

Prayers for Dr Eduard Quesada and wife

Post by Mem »

I am not sure if you heard about the home invasion of Dr Quesada in Bedford, NH :!: this past weekend, but he and his wife were seriously injured. In fact, Dr Quesada's injuries are life threatening. Their 2 yr old daughter was home at the time and she was not harmed. Dr Q is a wonderful, compassionate, dedicated, highly skilled doctor. Let's pray that he and his wife recover from their injuries.
Karyn

Re: Prayers for Dr Eduard Quesada and wife

Post by Karyn »

Thanks for posting this, Mem. Horrifying news, indeed. I can't even imagine the long term trauma this family will suffer.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-n ... index.html

Even though it's public record, I wish they didn't publish his home address. However, I'll be sending a card to his family, if anyone would like me to add their name to it.

Karyn
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Total lap hysterectomy in 06/08, but damage was already done.
EMG testing in NH in 04/10 - bilateral PN and Ilioinguals
3T MRI at HSS, NY in 09/10
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
HerMajesty

Post by HerMajesty »

This is awful news :( I wonder if the criminal has any concept of the depth of the evil of this act - not only harming a family but also creating reprecussions for so many patients who rely on Dr. Quesada. I will pray for him and his family, and pass this along to get more prayer.
pelvic pain started 1985 age 14 interstitial cystitis. Refused medical care from age 17, did GREAT with self care for years.
2004 PN started gradually, disabled by 2009. Underlying cause SIJD & Tarlov cysts
improved with PT & meds: neurontin, valium, nortriptyline, propanolol. (off nortriptyline & propanolol now, yay!)
Tarlov cyst surgery with Dr. Frank Feigenbaum March 20, 2012.
Results have been excellent so far; but I won't know my final functional level for a couple of years.
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

Thank you, Hermajesty. Dr. Quesada and his family could use the extra prayers and support. I agree ... the depth of this evil act is devastating.
Ultra Sound in 03/08 showed severely retroverted, detaching uterus with mulitple fibroids and ovarian cysts.
Pressure and pain in lower abdomen and groin area was unspeakable and devastating.
Bilateral TG surgery with Dr. Conway on 03/29/11. Bilat ilioinguinal & iliohypogastric neurectomy 03/12. TCD surgery 04/14.
knitwit

Post by knitwit »

My husband and I saw this on the news last night and have been following every news item we can. We hope and pray that their health is restored from this absolutely horrible event. He has been my doctor for over 10 years now, and the pain in my heart, that someone would harm this dear man, and his wife, sends me to the ends of the earth. Let us all pray together .......Josie
knitting keeps me sane!
Karyn

Post by Karyn »

I have taken the liberty to send a card to the Quesada Family on behalf of the entire HOPE Community, expressing our support and best wishes.
Karyn
Faith

Post by Faith »

Yes, Karyn please send them a card from HOPE. So sad. Praying for his family as well.
-11/08 vulvodynia began around conception of first & only pregnancy
-3/10 sacral/sitting pain began after SIJD manipulation
-Progressive widespread pain- central sensitization
-PT, meds, injections, botox, ESWT = debilitated.
-5/12 Potter MRI - scarring of left ST, coccygeous & posterior alcock
-12/12 - left FAI/labral hip tear surgery
2014-2019 managed w/ gabapentin, massage, and lifestyle mod
2020 - big flare up
www.thepurposeofpain.blogspot.com
nyt

Post by nyt »

This is absolutely awful!! Dr. Quesada did two of my obturator nerve blocks and what a wonderful physician. Prayers are sent for them.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

This is incredibly sad. I will be praying for Dr. Quesada and his family too. Thank you Karyn for sending a card.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Brittany21

Post by Brittany21 »

Hi, I was just wondering what address everyone was sending cards to? I'm so sad of what happened to him especially to such a amazing and caring person. He gave me my life back. Thank you.

Return to “ANNOUNCEMENTS & COMMUNITY”