Dellon's no insurance policy

Discuss here about Medical Disability claims and Insurance possibilities for PN treatment options
rea

Dellon's no insurance policy

Post by rea »

In Jan. 2011 Dellon charged 12,000 per side. By Sept. he charged 15,000 per side. It is now 18,000 per side (from my information with a call to his office). I am entrapped in the perineal branch..I was praying it wasn't the dorsal but then received the news and what do you know? Dellon does that branch. I can't afford him so what can I do? Go to Austria. I emailed Dr. Azsmann and he charges 10.000 euros (inclusive). I don't want to go to Austria..the thought of that long plane ride is enough to cause me to break down.
I have one person's experience with Dellon's fee. Anyone else that will share how their insurance handle this would be grateful.
Symptoms began 6/27/12. Diagnosed with Vulvodynia.Estrace and Lidocane with no relief.
Uretha enlarged Aug. 2012. MRI of Lumbar in Sept. 2012.Normal. Did MRI 3 Tesla of ischial spine to Sacro Spin- Normal. Houston-Nerve Block 10-31-12 & MRI (MRN) entrapment of perineal branch, more on right side. Dr. Hibner- block of perineal branches and sclerozation w/relief over 1 month. SIJD/Piriformis Syndrome Left Side. Gabapentin 2400 mg.
nyt

Re: Dellon's no insurance policy

Post by nyt »

Dr. Hibner trained with Dr. Azsmann about 2 years ago. I don't know if he has done any dorsal decompression surgeries though.I know about 1 year ago he went to Mayo Clinic (I think that's where it was) and practiced on cadavers. You might want to check with his office or make an appointment to see him and ask.
2/07 LAVH and TOT 7/07 TOT right side removed 9/07 IL, IH and GN neuropathy 11/07 PN - Dr. Howard
6/08 Obturator neuralgia - Dr. Conway 11/08 Disability, piriformis syndrome - Dr. Howard
4/09 Bilateral obturator decompression surgery, BLL RSD - Dr. Howard
9/10 Removed left side TOT, botox, re-evaluate obturator nerve - Dr. Hibner
2/11 LFCN and saphenous neuralgia - Dr. Dellon 2/11 MRI with Dr. Potter - confirmed entrapment
5/11 Right side TG - Dr. Hibner 2012 Left side TG - Dr. Hibner

Return to “INSURANCE & DISABILITY ISSUES”