6 Days Post OP

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Princesspokie

6 Days Post OP

Post by Princesspokie »

Well my fellow PN Family I am 6 days post op and I am feeling amazing! I still have not experienced any of the PN pain that I have had for over the last year! I hope I continue on the road that I am currently on! An added note, I went to the mall this weekend for an hour! I'm a bit tired, think I over did it this weekend with family being here. Again, if anyone has questions please ask!

Ps... My wonderful husband took a picture of my incision...models would love it!

:) Nichole
konedog4

Re: 6 Days Post OP

Post by konedog4 »

Wow, your recovery is certainly amazing. Can you refresh us on what approach the surgery was, if it was bilateral, ligaments cut, surgeon, and meds you are taking. Happy for your recovery! kone
konedog4

Post by konedog4 »

Further questions: Can you sit down yet? How long were you in the hospital?

Kone
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

Absolutely wonderful news and please post the detail for Kone and the others, I am sure inquiring minds want to know. Everyone needs that success.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Fabulous :) I hope that things keep going well for you. Let us know how you are.
Take care,
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Princesspokie

Post by Princesspokie »

Well as for medications, I take 100mg of Lyrica 3 times a day, .5 mg of clonazapam, I'm on 25mg of fetanyal and 200 mg of zoloft. As for my surgery, Dr. Antolak uses the TG Approach. I didn't have any ligaments or tendons removed. I was in the hospital for 2 nights and got to come home the afternoon of the 3rd day. The ride home wasn't the most comfortable but I made it. I only had to have my left side done which helps a lot in the way that I can sit but on my right side. My pain is tolerable right now. I am still off work and will be for another 2 weeks. Any other questions please ask.

Have a great night,
Nichole

Return to “SURGERY”