Surgery is Monday at 1pm

Read and discuss about the many surgical options and the surgical centres Worldwide.
Princesspokie

Surgery is Monday at 1pm

Post by Princesspokie »

I am so scared! I just want a normal life with my family. My husband didn't ask for a wife with multiple health issues! Dr. Stanley Antolak is doing my surgery, I truly have faith in him! Any words of wisdom from my fellow followers? Please pray for me...I'm trulygetting scared!thanks everyone ~Nichole~
helenlegs 11

Re: Surgery is Monday at 1pm

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Good luck, wishing you a speedy recovery.
Please keep us updated when possible.
Take care,
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Pisama

Post by Pisama »

Hi ! I am thinking the same as you. I will have surgery on 28 of Septemper with dr Tibet in Istanbul. And for sure it starts feeling little scary. But always when I have very bad day, I think I have to try to get better. And that is what makes sense to me. I wish you very good surgery and getting better fast!!

With hugs and <3

Sanna Pisama
janetm2

Post by janetm2 »

Just focus on the fact that you are doing something to get better and lower pain. Good luck.
Janet
2007-08 pelvic muscles spasms treated by EGS. 6/27/10 sat too long on hard chair- spasms, EGS not work Botox help, cortisone shots in coccyx help, still pain, PT found PNE & sent me to Dr Marvel nerve blocks & MRN, TG left surgery 5/9/11. I have chronic bunion pain surgery at age 21. TG gave me back enough sitting to keep my job & join in some social activities. I wish the best to everyone! 2019 luck with orthotics from pedorthist & great PT allowing me to get off oxycodone.
helenlegs 11

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Hi Sanna,
Wow! Good luck girl. You know we wish you both the very best of everything and a speedy recovery.
Longing to hear from you both post surgery. Hope it all goes well.
((hugs)) and <3 back to you Sanna
Helen
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
smitzel

Post by smitzel »

Hi, Nicole, do you live in the twin cities? If so please contact me, maybe we can get together! I have seen dr. antolak a few times. good luck.
Stephanie
Suffering for 11 years after running marathons and weight lifting. Diagnosed with PN by Dr. Antolak in 2006 and Dr. Weiss in 2010. Taking Cymbalta, Gabapentin and Baclofin. Just made an appointment to see Dr. Hibner for MRI and consultation for surgery, can't get me in until Dec.
Princesspokie

Post by Princesspokie »

Stephanie,

I live in St. Cloud. It would be great to meet someone who has thevsame problem that I have. I'm starting to get really nervous. O have u had any injections yet? I had 5 of them. My right side got better but not by left. I have to be at St Josephs hospital at 10:30 tomorrow morning...u can contact me if u would 320-282-9414. I'm 34 years old, married and havev3 beautiful children.talk to u soon Nichole :)
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Hi Nichole,

I'm saying some prayers for your recovery and hope all went well with your surgery. ;)

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.

Return to “SURGERY”