cooling, natural pain relief 'feme' pad

Treatment options for UK & Irish members; including VHI & HSE criteria for funding and E112 Applications etc.
helenlegs 11

cooling, natural pain relief 'feme' pad

Post by helenlegs 11 »

Hi UK ladies,
I have been into my local Wilkinsons for fabric dye and saw what may be ideal for soothing vaginal burning. It's a maternity product used after childbirth
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Florri-Femme-Fe ... 209&sr=8-2
Wilkinsons were selling them for £6.98 (you get 2 in the box) BUT they also have 75% off!!! If anyone is interested make sure that 75% does come off at the till as mine only came up 50%.
I got some petunias too :)
Fall 2008. Misdiagnosed with lumber spine problem. MRN June 2010 indicated pudendal entrapment at Alcocks canal. Diagnosed with complex variant piriformis syndrome with sciatic, pudendal and gluteal entrapment's by Dr Filler 2010.Guided piriformis botox injection 2011 Bristol. 2013, Nerve conduction test positive; new spinal MRI scan negative, so diagnosed for the 4th time with pelvic nerve entrapment, now recognised as Sciatic, pudendal, PFCN and cluneal nerves at piriformis level.
Amanda

Re: cooling, natural pain relief 'feme' pad

Post by Amanda »

Hi Helen

I have tried these cooling pads, they are great and not too bulky however they dont stay cool for very long.
It sounds like they are great value right now.
I am glad to hear you also bought some petunias....!!!
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.

Return to “UK & IRELAND”