Add India to the worldwide group

Up and coming news about new ideas, new forums, and other suggestions that we plan to implement in the near future
Mod 10

Re: Add India to the worldwide group

Post by Mod 10 »

Thanks so much for this great info Sunil. There is a moderators meeting at the moment, so I'm sure once everything has been discussed, including your post here, it will be included asap.
Thanks again
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

Sunil, I can work on it over the weekend.

Violet
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
garth

Post by garth »

It would be great to have an India section! I could find names of docs/practitioners scattered over the website, much better to have them at one place and we can give feedbacks on them as well. Thanks Sunil for asking for this.

Few more names I'd like to add:

1) Dr. Shrenik Shah in Ahmedabad does ESWT for musculoskeletal problems. I haven't been to him, just know his website. I didn't find any pelvic protocol there like Dr Kirk Andrew has (heard him on the pelvic messenger, made lots of sense to me) but Dr. Shah might be able to do something. And if Dr Andrew can share his protocol (I read somewhere on one of the posts he doesn't mind doing that) then all the better!
http://www.eswtindia.com

2) Pulsed radio frequency ablation is done at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi (AIIMS) for peripheral neuropathies. I found several case reports where they had success with patients.

3) Dr. Poornima Shah at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai does the EMG test of the anal sphincter. I got it done recently.

Siddharth
Violet M

Post by Violet M »

OK, a section for India has been added to the forum now.
PNE since 2002. Started from weightlifting. PNE surgery from Dr. Bautrant, Oct 2004. Pain now is usually a 0 and I can sit for hours on certain chairs. No longer take medication for PNE. Can work full time and do "The Firm" exercise program. 99% cured from PGAD. PNE surgery was right for me but it might not be for you. Do your research.
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Its great to see tht India is now represented on the forum many thanks Sunil and Garth for your input, the mods here will research and input any good information and insert it into this new forum.
PNE started 2003 following Vaginal Hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and right oophorectomy; eventually after many tests had BilateralTG surgery Nantes 2004; following this tried many other treatments including 7 day epidural, ketamin infusions to no avail; Trialed and was implanted with a Neurostimulator in 2007- Dr Van Buyten Belgium, this has enabled me to manage my pain much better.
garth

Post by garth »

Thanks moderators for adding this section. Should make it much easier for new patients from India and nearby coming to the website. :) Pudendal awareness is still low here but there are some resources which patients can use, and with time things will improve hopefully!

Return to “NEWS & UPDATES”